Thursday, February 11, 2010

How to Fill in and Shape your Eyebrows

Sup Ladies!
I wanted to address the issue of eyebrows on this blog because it seems to be a problem that so many women have. I know that I am definitely self conscious about my lack of thick, dark and beautiful eyebrows and that there are so many women who are right there with me. Whether you overplucked, suffer from the effects of chemotherapy, or were just plain born without nice eyebrows (like me), you know you have searched far and wide for the solutions. If you're anything like me, I'm sure you've considered things like hair transplants and tattooing, which may seem extreme moves to some, but unless you know what it feels like, then you have no idea the extremes you'll go to to make yourself feel better. But for those of us just willing to deal with it, I made a tutorial video that shows the best way to fill your eyebrows in with a pencil. In this video I use a spooly brush and Maybelline Define-a-Brow eyebrow pencil in light brown. I hope it helps and remember: you are beautiful the way you are! This will just help ease your self-consciousness. I've included before and after pictures and a video.
-xoxo Alicia

BEFORE









AFTER

No comments:

Post a Comment